Uniblue is committed to safeguard the privacy of its customers and individuals who make use of our online facilities. This policy provides you with information about what data we collect and how this data is processed by us.
Collection and use of information
In general, you can visit the Uniblue website (the 'Website') without telling us who you are or giving any personal information about you. Information which we collect may be used:
- to communicate with you and fulfill your requests for our products or services,
- improve our products or services where possible,
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information,
- for customer service purposes,
- for marketing and promotional purposes, including remarketing,
- to conduct research,
- to provide information that we believe may be of interest to you,
- to enforce the legal terms that govern your use of our website, and/or for the reasons specific to the type of collection of information.
We may also collect and store certain types of data as described in more detail below.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Third party cookies
Third party cookies are cookies from another domain (not uniblue.com). We don’t control the content of these cookies. Therefore, please review information about the cookies from the third-party websites. Examples of third parties who set cookies on uniblue.com include:
A web analytic service provider that records site usage, including mouse clicks mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as any text you type and action you take while browsing and/or using this Website (excluding “sensitive” visitor fields such as fields where financial information is inputted).
. You can choose to disable the ClickTale service at http://www.clicktale.net/disable.html
|These are advertising networks used to deliver interactive advertising campaigns on partner websites. These
cookies track the types of content you have viewed to ensure adverts are as relevant to you as possible.
- When you visit our Website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies as explained above.
- We may provide you with information and notices regarding the Uniblue products, surveys, promotional emails, offers or other information which may be of use or interest to You, via the email address you designate in the payment process, when you sign up for our newsletter or when you sign up to some of our free services. We may also send you transactional, technical or other service notifications from time to time. These messages are sent only to individuals who have purchased our products or services and are essential to maintain the functionality of same, so there is no opt-out available for this type of notifications.
- Whilst in use, the Uniblue product may collect some information from your computer (e.g. frequency of use, system name, Windows version and browser type, IP address, installed devices and date of installation). In some products, we also make use of in-product analytics services provided by third parties. These third parties may collect some information regarding your activity when making use of the Uniblue Products but will not collect any personally identifiable information about you.
While, we will only use this information to improve our products and services, we understand that you may wish to stop sending us usage information. If you would like to opt out from sending Uniblue this information, access the Manage tab in the Uniblue products. This opt-out is available only in those products that collect usage information.
Uniblue will only use your personal information for the purposes which are specified in this policy.
To further improve our products and the service we offer to you, we may also need to divulge certain information collected by our products to third party partners and/or suppliers. In any case, we will only provide anonymous or non-personally identifiable information to such third parties. We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
Information processing and security
Uniblue.com processes personal information in Malta. Information is retained on our servers in the United States and in other countries. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data held by us.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary. You are therefore kindly requested to inform us of any change referring to your personal data held by us. You have the right to access the personal information that we may hold about you, to rectify this data or object to the storage of the data for legitimate purposes by contacting us at http://www.uniblue.com/support/ticket/
Privacy of business partners
This Website is not aimed at children and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. Minors should not use this Website unless supervised by an adult.
Changes to this policy
Please note that this policy may change from time to time. All updates will be published at this Website and, if the changes are significant, the changes will be posted on this page thirty days prior to taking effect. Each version of this policy will be identifiable at the top of this document by its effective date. We encourage you to refer to this policy periodically.