Windows 7, Vista and XP users can benefit from better PC performance as Uniblue unveils all-new PowerSuite 2010added on 13th April 2010
Valletta, Malta –April 13, 2010
PowerSuite is Uniblue’s comprehensive performance solution for a PC, combining the force of RegistryBooster, SpeedUpMyPC and DriverScanner. The 2010 release now has a unified scan interface to boost and protect critical system elements with unprecedented ease.
After upgrades to the 2010 versions of individual products RegistryBooster, SpeedUpMyPC and DriverScanner, Uniblue has now released the new version of PowerSuite. First launched in 2007, PowerSuite is Uniblue’s all-in-one solution to computer stability and performance issues encountered by millions of computer users worldwide.
Carrying their new brand image and localized in twelve languages, the new version of PowerSuite is an important milestone set to help Uniblue expand on increasingly strong global demand. PowerSuite 2010 includes RegistryBooster, SpeedUpMyPC and DriverScanner, all in one easy-to-use and attractively priced product suite.
Key Features of PowerSuite 2010:
- New and improved GUI with updated weather-like icons to show status for registry, speed, and drivers. This is in line with the new Uniblue.com branding
- Smaller application size of 14MB compared to the 2009 version’s 23MB.
- An easy setup wizard installs the program and, for the first time, 'Live Updates' for the individual products are obtained directly through the PowerSuite interface. Similarly, setting changes are now conducted through PowerSuite.
- Localized in 12 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch, Russian, Portuguese, and Japanese.
- In the 2010 version, there is the possibility to run scans through PowerSuite without the need to open the individual products comprising the suite.
- There is also a new scan scheduler for automatic and ongoing maintenance.
- The software is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, and provides both 32 and 64-bit support. Unlike the previous versions, there is no .NET dependency.
Resources and Material:
- PowerSuite 2010 is available as a download from Uniblue’s website http://download.uniblue.com/ub/main/ps/solutions/powersuite.exe as well as from many other sites worldwide. PowerSuite 2010 costs $59.95 to buy with one year of ActiveProtection including support and updates. Each license is valid for use on up to three PCs.
- For more information about PowerSuite, please visit the product page on the Uniblue website:
- Not for Resale review copies are available from Hilary Rogers, PR Manager, Uniblue: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional press material can be found on the media resource page for PowerSuite.
- Keep up to date with Uniblue news on the Uniblue news blog or follow Uniblue on Twitter
About Uniblue Systems Ltd:
Uniblue Systems Ltd is a Microsoft Gold Certified provider of award-winning software products designed to deliver superior performance and stability to PCs everywhere. The company has achieved top rated reviews for its products, including PowerSuite, RegistryBooster, SpeedUpMyPC and DriverScanner. Uniblue software is now available in 12 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Russian and Japanese. Uniblue is also a winner of 3 consecutive ICE awards.
Uniblue also provides the acclaimed ProcessLibrary.com, ProcessQuickLink, ProcessScanner and Filext.com resources; free services for all PC users, as part of its program of public education in the battle against computer threats and performance deterioration.